Saturday, November 27, 2010

Well, that sucked..

Alrighty.. so all my speals about how we can make it through this holiday season without going overboard totally didn't help me at all.. and I feel like a total failure, because all I want to do right now is give up and just say FUCK IT!  (sorry, but there is no other word to use to emphasize how deflated I feel right now)

I hate that I can do this to myself.. and the funny thing is that, as I am typing this, Cher is singing 'You Haven't Seen The Last of Me' from the Burlesque Soundtrack (had to buy it as soon as I came home from seeing the movie.. which was SUPERB!!).. so it's inspiring me to "get back up" from throwing my internal floor-hitting tantrum.. lol

I tell myself I've been working so hard, but what I forgot is that I have to start working harder at some point, because while at the beginning Zumba was working to get my weight down, it ain't helping too much for the weight loss.. so I gotta start adding to it..

Which brings me to my main point (well, one of them at least... hehe).. I am starting the 30 Day Shred tonight.. because I'd love to see if I could lose enough inches to get my ass into this dress..  well, scratch that, I'd like to be HOT in it.. seeing as I can now fit into it (which is awesome! lol)..





















I was supposed to wear this dress to some New Years party 4 years ago, I think.. and of course, it never got worn.. I even have KILLER shoes to go with it.. and I wanna wear it this year.. lol

So I'm off to go do the first day of this killer workout.. and then to finish making some playlists for my iPod.. like one to lift me up..

3 comments:

  1. Once again... same brain! LOL. I was just talking about adding the shred back to my routine at least 4 days a week. Why? Because of a New Years Eve party!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all been there and I think it's awesome that you are realizing it and adding something into your routine!

    ReplyDelete