Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good Morning..

Today should be interesting.. for one, I'm up at 5 am.. and two, it's Sunday..

I am so exhausted, from this past week.. but I have a "new" client today, so this should be interesting.. When I get home tonight, I will do a weekend re-cap of sorts.. I just wanted to write a little somethin' somethin' about a new game I JUST HAVE TO HAVE!!


Anyone else seen the game commercials??  I can't wait to get this game!!  Honestly, I'd buy it for myself, as it's pretty cheap for a Wii game.. but with Christmas coming up, I know I can save the $40 and ask someone for it.. prolly my brother.. lol.. I mean seriously, doesn't the commercial for this look AWESOME!!

Hope you all have a great Sunday.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep we will be getting one. My daughter wants it also, all my girls like to dance and they alll love MJ so its the perfect gift for the whole family. What a fun way to burn some cals. Cant wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of this (how is that possible??) I'm counting the days before the CD is released and hoping for some good workout music to groove to.

    ReplyDelete