Monday, November 8, 2010

Catch-Up Monday

So I just got back from my Monday morning Zumba class, and boy does M really kick our asses.. In such a good way!  I'm always so beat when she gets done with us.. Not to say the other Zumba teacher doesn't.. C's fabulous too.. but I think it's the fact that M only teaches the one day, and just Zumba.. who knows.. :)

But I'm about to start playing catch up on all the blogs I've been missing out on over the past few days.. I can't wait to see what everyone else has been doing over the past 5 days.. And to add my blog to the blog hop!  :)

I am loving that, during the week, I love to go to work.. Yeah, I only work 4 hours, and yes I don't do much work during those 4 hours, but that's not why I love it.. I love the people.. My client, his gf and their puppy are the highlight of my days.. lol

His girlfriend is WONDERFUL!  And guess what?!  She's a runner.. and a hardcore one at that.. some days she will run 30 miles (in one run!).. and she doesn't run inside.. She's wonderful because she shares any kind of advice I may ask about.. Like running shoes.. or running outside.. I can't wait to pick her brain about things I am confused about..

1 comment: