Thursday, November 11, 2010

Well, SHIT!!

Okay, so while my weigh-in isn't til tomorrow morning, I peeked a little.. and was SHOCKED!  I knew going into this weigh-in that I would have a gain.. but I figured it'd be a pound, maybe two.. wasn't counting on 5!!  Hence the title.. I want to cry so bad, as this puts me right at the 230's, and I REALLY don't want to go back there..

I should have known when my pants barely fit today that I was going to have a bad weigh-in.. So I've decided to make some drastic changes in my diet (because I seem to respond to drastic measures).. ugh!  So the plan is to go online and look up some point values for foods I eat a lot of.. and if I don't know the point value of it BEFORE I eat it, it won't go into my damn mouth.. 

Aka, no fast food.. no junk.. fruits, veggies, grains.. vitamins, and lots of water.. stuff like that.. the normal stuff.. but I can't seem to figure this whole 220's plateau I've been on for the past few weeks.. I feel like I'm self-sabotaging my diet, which is a strong possibility.. :(

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME!!  AHHHH!!  I want to be thin again.. I want to be hot again.. I want to cry right now, though.. Off to bed I go.. hoping I can dream off 5 lbs..

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if that works! Self sabotage is a huge problem of mine! What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sabotager as well. You planned to eat better and stay on plan you WILL have the hot body, don't jump off the ship!!! YOu can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinking knowing what you are eating will help you out a lot! But you can do it, you will get out of the 230's AND the 220's before you know it! Stick to it!

    ReplyDelete