Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holy Moly, I've Hit 30..

No, I didn't just gain 3 years..

Or lose 4.3 lbs.. although that'd be nice too..

I GAINED 3 FOLLOWERS!!

In like a 12 hour period!  :D

Holy Moly!  I love followers.. I love comments.. so this recent "development" makes my day SO much better.. so to all of you, you know who you are... THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING!  :)

On a bad note, my mom came home from work last night with a fever (not normal for her getting sick) and body aches.. :(    Thankfully she had the flu shot a few weeks ago, but still, I'm wondering all sorts of things.. Am I gonna catch it?  Is my DAD?  Holy moly, that is SO NOT what we need right now.. money-wise.. Not sure if I've ever talked about my kitties, which is strange, but we have 9.. and no we don't live in filth.. my mom is OCD about cleaning.... Honestly.. 

So I have to pick up the slack.. And if it happened to be any other day but today, I really wouldn't worry about it.. HOWEVER, I have a VERY FULL schedule on Wednesdays.. Plus I picked up a 12 hour shift after my normal shift tonight.. So no workout for me today.. 

2 comments:

  1. New Follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! (Yes Yes, I know it's Wednesday) :-D

    Follow me back! :o)
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you made it through the day ok! :) I have tagged you in "tag you are it" game.over on my blog.Come over if you get a chance. www.jellybelly811.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete