Saturday, November 20, 2010

Daily Food Tab..


mah dinna, courtesy of me!  lol.. my mom is in bed, so it's "fend for yourself" night at my house.. :)  Thanks to an idea I got from SOMEONE on one of these blogs I follow, I combined half a can of Campbell's Sirloin Burger soup with 1/2 bag of minute rice, and voila!  a great 6 pt casserole style dinner..

with strawberry yogurt for dessert!  yummy!!



Alright, so I said I'd start accounting for all my meals on here, hopefully to embarrass myself into not eating bad, and so I plan to start today..  here it is..

McRib Sandwich (no onions)
Medium Fries
Diet Coke
1/2 lb of Private Selection Potato Salad
1 serving of Chunky Sirloin Burger Soup
1 cup of Minute Rice
    1 Strawberry Yoplait Yogurt   
31 points

So I went over my points, which I figured I would.. and I made sure that I did 10 rounds of Just Dance songs before I ate.. so I gotta figure out how many points that gives me, so I'm not totally embarrassed by how much I went over my daily allowance (aka 26 pts)..

Okay, so I can't find my activity point calculator.. :(   I usually don't use my "activity points" to eat more, just to lose more weight..  SO I guess I'll just take these off of my weekly allowance.. which I don't like to use either.. Now, tomorrow is going to be a trial.. it's my brother's birthday celebration.. with bbq chicken with cheese on top, mac n cheese, broccoli casserole, and oreo cookie cake.. holy moly!  so I'm going to try to stay away from the mac n cheese and only have a smidge of the oreo cookie cake (which should be easy since I don't particularly like it).. lol

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that dinner sounds awesome!!
    SHAME shame ;) for eating a mcrib!! But at least you are being honest with your points and admitting to going over! Wishing you MUCH luck with tomorrow!! BBQ chicken is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are doing this, I think I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh - is Just Dance a Wii game?? Do you love it? I decided to get a Wii and I picked up a used one and a Wii Fit Plus and I'm so excited. I've been researching good Wii games for working out.

    ReplyDelete