Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 2..

wasn't that bad.. again, with the music, it went SUPER fast..

I can't believe I gave up on this the last time.. in October.. I mean, I can't be in THAT much better shape.. can I??  I still am sore, but I am not sweating as profusely as I remember doing in October.. hmm.. interesting.. lol

So after looking online a bit, I found out that there is a Burlesque class on Feb. 21st (of course, it isn't the week BEFORE Valentine's Day.. meanies..).. and I'm SO GOING!! Maybe I can convince BB and Katie to come with me?!  It's in Louisville, Ky, which isn't TOO far to go, seeing as I live miles from anything of substance.. lmao..

I'm excited that I found one so quickly.. I thought I'd have to search for a while..

**UPDATE**
Seems that the class on the 21st is from LAST YEAR!  Duh me.. :(    So I'm going to call the dance studio and see if there are any more classes in the future..

4 comments:

  1. haha awww well I hope you find another one coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are finding the Shred easier! You are in better shape...believe it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I haven't seen the movie yet, but I am always down for fitness! I'm making myself go to Zumba tonight. I can't wait. I've been wanting to go but life kept getting in the way. I'll report on what I think...but yes, count me in for the Burlesque class if you find one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks! I once was excited about a music band coming to my home town, texted all my friends about it only to find out that it was quite a few years ago and the band had broken up! LOL

    ReplyDelete