Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Re-vamping..

So I've been catching up on blogs and went to find (and follow) some new ones thanks to the Fat 2 Fit blog hop.. :)

Now as I stick a Hershey's Kiss filled with Caramel into my mouth (9 of them are 5 pts), I am realizing that there is a reason that they tell you to write what you eat.. no matter how small it is.. I've gotten so away from this, as it's always happened.. I get into it for about a week then think I can do it in my head.. yeah right.. that's why I only lost .6 lbs last week..

It's scary to gain weight back.. especially when you have such a large number (mine being 40) left to lose.. I'm discouraged that after all this time I'm still over 200 lbs.. and it's all my own fault.. I stuck the food in my mouth, I sabotaged myself.. No one else..

So I am now going to be telling YOU ALL what I eat.. and this should help with my accountability because even if you don't read it, someone might and I really don't wanna let you all know I can't be counted on.. :(   And I also plan to put my weigh ins in the tables I keep seeing on some blogs (like Sabrina @ Sabrina is on the move!) .. Now I just have to figure out how to do them.. Anyone care to share????  I'd greatly appreciate it.. :)

3 comments:

  1. No clue re: tables... I log all my food on fatsecret.com (though I didn't do very well today... felt icky at lunch time - didn't eat. Had a salty dinner and not enough water today).

    I just noticed, you started a day after I did (though you started 28 lbs less than I did re: your July 24th original start).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Today is the first day of our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, so stop by to see the interview with Tiffany and maybe snag one of the awesome prizes she has for our readers! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete