Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WAAAAAAY Too Early..

Well, it's not really early, but seeing as I SOMEHOW didn't go to bed until 3 this morning (I swear I'm addicted to blogging, because I can't stop finding other blogs to read.. lol), it sure as hell seems like I am up too early..

Zumba is this morning, which is why I am awake this "early".. and I've talked myself into going tonight instead.. so we'll talk about that later.. But I cheated.. I KNOW!  I can't help it.. but before you go off the deep end for me (because I would for you, if it would help..) I didn't cheat diet wise.. I cheated by weighing myself.. and I'm down another .8 lbs..

226.2 lbs

I love seeing those numbers go down.. and I can honestly say that I won't be seeing them again.. It's too frustrating to basically give up food (not really, but I'm too tired to get into the deet's..), be rewarded for your hard work (because anyone who says dieting is easy needs a BIG slap to the face) and then GAIN it all back..

Okay, so I'm going back to my warm bed, because it seems as the weatherman was actually right and the cold front has arrived in Indiana.. ;)

Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Get some sleep! :)

    Congrats! That is awesome how quickly you are losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I am new to your blog! :)

    Congratulations on the amount of weight you've lost so far. You've done brilliantly and it's very inspiring.

    Keep up the great work (and blog!)

    Tim

    timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the weight loss and your goals from the other post!

    ReplyDelete