Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Battle Plans..

As I look over everyone's blogs, I notice that I am not the only one that knows to have a battle plan for these next few days.. and mine is getting more defined as I sit here at work..

One thing I did notice is how much people are upping their water intake to keep themselves from eating too much.. Now call me stupid, but I never thought about that... lol.. but I know why I didn't think about it.. because I am bad at getting all my water in.. like right now, I could prolly do some damage to a bottle of water, but I'm not getting up to grab a bottle.. :(

Well, now I am... brb..

haha.. got my water, plus some grapes! yummy! my plan is to keep to the smallest plate I can, and fill up with white meat and veggies.. and not exclude anything that i honestly want.. Like I know I can totally disregard the dessert table.. I'm not a pumpkin pie fan (gasp!), and I can have cookies whenever.. but I am going to have some of my mom's broccoli casserole, and a cresent roll or two..

My game plan is to do Just Dance or Just Dance 2 when I get home from eating.. this way I get some form of exercise.. and then to my BFF's house to meet up and nap.. lol.. our Black Friday plans?? Leave for Edinburgh at 10pm.. and shop til we drop.. hopefully we'll be done by 7am.. lol.. HOPEFULLY! I am not going with too much money, as I don't NEED that much.. and while Edinburgh has a Carter's outlet, I've got to keep away from it.. hehe..

1 comment:

  1. I think having a battle plan is the most important thing; even if you deviate from it a little I think it helps with awareness. :-)

    ReplyDelete