Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brownies, Boys, and Booty Shakin'..

Yeah, you like that title, don't ya?!  ;)

I came up with that all by myself.. lmao.. and it says it all!  As you know, I <3 Zumba.. and if I don't show a loss this week, then I'm obviously killing myself for no reason.. lol

But that's not what you all want to hear about, is it?!  My gym date went okay.. not fabulous, not horrible.. just okay.. which I'm okay with.. lol.. his pictures (like mine I'm sure) did him too much justice.. but I still thought he was cute.. and while I realized that we couldn't really have the typical convo's of daters, I didn't expect to listen to him talk about his history with vehicles..

Now don't get me wrong.. I love cars.. looking at cars, riding in cars, watching cars.. but fixing cars, not so much.. and I, being a typical girl when it comes to this subject, don't know a damn things about how cars are built.. I know about my car, and that's out of necessity and repeated asking.. lol.. BUT I'm not throwing him to the curb just yet.. I realize that it could just be nerves.. so he's still in my phonebook.. for now..

Onto the brownies!!  Yummy!!  So a friend, Meredith, has shown me a great way to make brownies somewhat healthy.. take a package of Betty Crocker Brownie Mix (or any random brownie mix will work, prolly) and add a can of pureed black beans!  No eggs, oil or other stuff needed.. They have tons of fiber, and taste pretty good.. I'll give more specifics when I try to make them myself..

I know I'm forgetting something, but I'm too exhausted to care.. good night!

5 comments:

  1. You should bring those brownies to our cookie exchange. :-)

    Nervousness could definitely be the issue. But hey, if he's into something that's healthy too. Either way I think you've got a good attitude about it. Are we saying he's second date material or 'pleasure to have met you' material? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerves seem like the issue ... boys are so silly.

    And hmm... the brownies sound... interesting? I am up for trying anything once... but beans... and brownies?!?! sounds a bit scary... You will have to keep us updated on that adventure too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "did him too much justice" . . . I am dying!!!! Oh how I love & loathe online dating.

    Oh and the title was great. Remember that episode of friends where Joey can't eat enough jam?? Chandler says on one hand "okay joe, you got a hot girl or a big tub of jam, what do you do?" And Joey gives his Joey look and says "Put your hands together". That's what I thought of when I read this title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all boys are silly Trisha!!!

    I can't think of one that isn't but that's not the point!! :P

    When's the next date? Did you snog his face off? (is snog a British term? if so, it means kiss passionately! LOL) Give us the details girl!

    I think I actually sound like a gossiping girl. OH MY GOD!

    :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have actually made these brownies and I have one tiny suggestion: puree the beans really, really well. If you don't, take a bite, and find yourself eating a whole bean along with the brownie, the thought will kill your appetite. Otherwise, they really are good, and I personally couldn't tell there were black beans in it!

    ReplyDelete