Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the Third (and Fourth) Days of Christmas..

my 12 Days of Christmas partner gave me..




















and because I couldn't wait, I opened all the other ones too.. hehehe.. and THEN my camera died.. so I'll post pics from my cell in a bit.. once I get them on my computer.. lol



Today has been nice.. It's day 2 on my Vyvanse, and my second snow day this week.. damn rear-wheel drive truck.. lol.. So NO WORK!!  I decided to FINALLY make my Christmas cards today.. which put me into more of a Christmas-y mood.. :)  And I can't wait til later, because my mom is making her cut-out Christmas cookies tonight!  There are never enough of them to last, they are so good.. lol.. 

The Vyvanse is making my appetite non-existent, so I'm having to force myself to eat.. kinda a nice change, since usually I'm forcing myself NOT to eat.. so lunch is lasting most of the day.. and dinner will prolly be cookies.. but not that many of course..  I'm having a hard time thinking of what to write, so I'm off here.. I know I'm forgetting something, but I'm sure I'll remember later and post again.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what they are! I forgot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started a blog myself to help me be accountable...ur gonna have to help figure it out lol I am so lost lol

    ReplyDelete