Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve..

Okay, so I just wrote like 3 paragraphs for this entry, and the damn laptop I'm on decides to close this browser.. UGH!  Stupid crappy computer!  lol.. rant over.. now back to regularly scheduled entry..
I love that it's already December 23rd.. I can't wait to go to my grandma's house tomorrow night, I can't wait to get my hair cut and my nails did tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait to open my presents Christmas morning.. and of course, all the family I get to see.. :)
The bad part about this time of year, is all the crap that seems to happen during this busy time.. like last night when I was going home, I got pulled over!  Really?!  Isn't there some kind of code that says that you don't pull people over for stupid shit like a headlight out?!  But he was a hot cop, so I was totally nice and kinda flirty.. lol.. he let me off with "a warning".. whatever that is anymore.. lol
I was planning to be one of those crazy people shopping tomorrow, because Friday is payday at my job.. and guess what?!  I guess my job decided to consider Christmas Eve a holiday because I got paid today!!  WOOHOO!! Now I can go after work and get the few things I still need to get.. I'm kinda dreading going to Target tonight though.. It's pretty crazy around there anymore.. But seeing as I only have 4 people to buy for, I'm seriously happy.. :)
------------------------

I must say thanks to Gertie and Michelle for making me smile for a long time last night.. While I love that I have 58 followers, I realize that not all of them read my blog daily.. that'd be awesome but not realistic.. I don't even read ALL my blogs I follow on a DAILY basis..  But it was nice to hear from Gertie and Michelle that I was missed.. :)

So thanks a million, ladies!

------------------------

Now onto my plans for my plans.. lmao.. I couldn't think of anything else to call them.. because right now, they are just that.. blueprints, kinda..  Right now, I'm definitely going to post a page about my 2011 goals.. those goals that I want to accomplish either during the year, or by the end of the year..  Some will have specific timelines, and some won't.. 

I also plan to make weekly goals.. but limit myself to 5 a week.. things like cook a new recipe, try a new class (or workout), and maybe even a few things not related to weight loss (like get out of the house.. lol).. 

My goals for right now (up to the end of the year) is to get as many tools as possible lined up for the new year.. I REALLY want one of those bullet things I've heard all sorts of people talk about (including Trisha).. I am going to look up some different exercises I can do at home or at the gym to spice things up a bit.. I am going to look for some yummy chicken recipes to keep myself from running out of ideas.. I'm thinking of buying a new food scale, but I'm not sure yet, as my current one still works, but it's a bit small.. and instead of buying a new scale, I'm thinking I'm gonna look for the instructions for the one we have.. lmao

I hope to have all my goals finished by the end of the weekend, if not by tomorrow afternoon (now that I don't have to do much, I may get it done by then).. For those who aren't coming back online until after Christmas, I want to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.. and I look forward to seeing all sorts of posts about what happened and what ya got under the tree.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Do you mean the Magic Bullet blender? I love mine but I put so much stuff in it takes FOREVER to make a smoothie.

    Less ingredients - the faster it is.

    But it's still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! We can all have smoothies and talk via blog!!!! ;)

    Sorry you got pulled over... but at least it was a hot cop... ;)

    And Target here, is TOTALLY scary!! People using carts as weapons man!! GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Target! Don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You're welcome!

    I was just in a very busy grocery store and I only wanted to kill three people so I count it as a success.

    I'm going over my 2011 goals too. I'm really excited about it!!

    And yes, look for your manual. Once I found the manual to my food scale I realized that I didn't have to use the tiny dish it came with. If I turn the scale off and use a bigger container and then turn it on, it sets it to 0 with that container and then I can fill it. That was my only complaint with my food scale was the small container.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have fun with the fam!

    ps. I so want a little video camera now because watching my sister and her boyfriend do Jungle Boogie on Just Dance 2 was too much to bear. I actually got a sore abs and a headache from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a head's up but Wal-Mart has a variation of the Bullet right now for $14.88. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete