Friday, December 3, 2010

It Figures..

My crappy day was like a roller coaster.. started off crappy, then got a little better, and now it's ending pretty crappy.. I kinda wanna cry, but it doesn't solve anything so I'm trying to distract myself..

I hate this part of "getting to know you".. the part where ya put yourself out there, and then .........................

**silence**

I was talking to this guy, Matt.. and sent him better pics of me, or so I thought.. and joked with him about the pants I was wearing (he didn't know what yoga pants were).. and the only comment I got was about the pants.. :(

So I'm off to wallow my sorrows in water and no sugar added applesauce.. weird how just a few weeks ago I would have drove over to McDonald's and ordered the biggest Value Meal I could find.. so I guess there is an upside to everything.. hmm..

8 comments:

  1. He was not the one. Keep looking, girl. :-) And replacing McDonalds with applesauce is seriously seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up girl!! There are better fish in the sea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only the first guy....if at first you don't succeed try, try again =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you for not getting in that car and driving to McDonald's!!! And don't worry about that goofball...if he doesn't give you the time of day you deserve, he is so not worth your time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to offend any American men out there but they really need to step it up when it comes to compliments. I know a few American guys who live in the UK and when it comes to complimenting women...well...let's just say they need to go back to school.

    In Britain, we are taught at an early age to give women compliments, whether it's our girlfriends, wives or mothers, failure to give a compliment usually means we'll end up getting a fully deserved slap.

    We (your followers) all know that you're a great looking girl and in every picture you've got a really nice smile so don't worry about his comment about pants. Just look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of who you are and keep your fingers crossed that either Matt or another guy out there gets a 'compliments book' for Christmas. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I <3 you all! So much! Thank you for your encouraging words.. I needed them..

    And Tim, you are SO right.. guys don't know how easy it is to win a girl over with a small compliment.. I need to hop the pond, I think.. lol

    ReplyDelete