Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well, hmm..

I have an awful feeling.. a sickly feeling.. and that would NOT be good.. I got up at 6am this morning, feeling like crap.. Seriously, the only reason I got out of bed in the first place is because my sleep-addled brain thought someone was calling me (I use my cell as an alarm and I forgot to take it off vibrate).. so I changed my alarm time to 7am because I just wasn't feeling well.. And here I am.. Coughing, eyes watering, wanting to go slip back into bed.. ugh!

I think I need to do the waking up earlier thing in small increments.. I've heard that's the right way to do it.. but my big issue with getting up early is going to bed BEFORE midnight.. lol.. I came home last night exhausted, or so I thought.. and ended up staying up til 11:45 pm.. That's nuts!

So the Zumba that was scheduled for this morning has unfortunately been rescheduled for this evening (and Miss Jaime, I will DEFINITELY let ya know how it goes.. lol)

----------------------

One last thing before I go.. At our dinner, Katie, BB and I were talking about how the best way to reply to comments is.. and other bloggers have come up with their way of doing this too..  I am going to follow suit, because after all of last nights comments on my entry, I was dying to answer all sorts of questions and comments.. so on Fridays, I plan to do a post for my WI and add my answers to all the questions/comments left over the past week.. :)

So be on the lookout for answers and more comments from me to you!  Now I'm off to bed, hoping that this crap doesn't get worse (as a tear is rolling down my face from my eyes watering).. ugh!

3 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you feel better! I came back from our trip with that crud and had to take Monday off...but I'm feeling better today (thank God!).

    ReplyDelete