Friday, December 10, 2010

Well, onto a new plan..

I can not say thank you enough to all of you who have supported me throughout this crappy part of my journey (aka the last few days).. lol.. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

So I have been thinking, and working on some stuff.. I called my doctors office, and after whatever they did during the 3 hours they left me hangin', I have prescriptions waiting for me (either today or Monday, depending on how busy my dr is).. I have enough of my Paxil to last me until Monday, thankfully, so I took my 40 mg about an hour ago..  and I will definitely be taking my Vyvanse as soon as freakishly possible.. lol


But part of my new plan is to get up-to-date with all the stuff I've been putting off.. 

like the ADHD newsletter I get in my inbox everyday or so.. 
and look up healthy recipes and dieting options.. 
I'm definitely not doing calorie counting (I know I will not be able to get to boxes before they are thrown away, plus I like how WW counts fiber, fat and calories).. 
I plan to find my 32 oz water bottle (I think it's in my truck.. oops!) 
and make sure to drink half my body weight in water..

I know that if I have the tools at my fingertips, I can conquer all of this (and even *gasp* enjoy myself?!).. Now, I am going to try my hardest to make sure I write everything down with the old points (the new points thing is kinda in my head for the veggies and fruits being 0 points).. and I plan to start with today's weight, but starting fresh tomorrow..

Why!?  I am going to Cheddar's tonight with one of my friends.. and while I ain't gonna go all crazy, I do plan to enjoy myself.. so I'm not eating a salad.. but I don't plan to eat Loaded Cheese Fries either..  Then there's a Pure Romance party with my girl Jenah.. that should be interesting.. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you got everything figured out!! :)

    You are doing so great! Keep your chin up! It will be worth it in the end! it is a hard.. long.. uphill battle! But once you get to where you wanna be... its all going to be so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new plan looks good and very do-able.

    Where does the gym fit into your new plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having a new plans. It's nice to be excited about something. And I love that things can still be sh*t but as soon as you have a plan, you just feel better instantly. Good job Sarah! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, the gym fits in Monday thru Thursday.. I'm hoping to add Friday too, seeing as I have a new client that day down in New Albany.. :)

    I'm loving the gym, and I'm hoping that I gained muscle, instead of fat.. one can hope.. seeing as I've been doing so much running and Zumba..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah... I was absolutely not talking about you. You are inspirational and positive. There are some blogs that I no longer follow that are negative every day and are filled with empty promises. You make goals and achieve them and I love reading your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful with mixing the old and the new plan. You will gain weight if you mix old points with the 0 point veggies and fruit. One of the ladies that works my meeting tried that and she gained weight! Just follow the old program until you can fully start the new one.

    ReplyDelete