Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Official!

I joined LAC last night.. signed up and got December and January for free (with a little trickery, kinda)!!  I signed up for 3 years, and used my friend's address.. so if I "move" to my house in Scottsburg, I can cancel anytime because it's more than 25 miles away from my previous address.. how cool is that?!  And the guy at the gym actually TOLD me to do this.. lol

So that was even before I went to the Zumba class.. because after seeing the place (dude, you can watch a movie while you run.. like you are in the theaters) I realized I could quit my tanning bed, and my gym in Scottsburg, and save about $25/month!  I'm definitely for that.. lol

I'm excited to go to some of the classes.. I even met a hot guy (thanks to the guy giving me the tour.. lol) from Madison.. who knows, maybe I'll meet someone there.. ;)

I barely made it to the Zumba class, and BOY was it packed.. but this teacher, she's like the Energizer bunny!!  Honestly, she's got more pep than a Pepsi.. lmao.. so I barely made it through this class.. honestly, I was huffing and puffing about 1/2 way through it.. but I stuck with it.. and was really happy I did.. I wish I had felt more comfortable, but that's more because my pants had shrunk (in the dryer) since I'd worn them the first time.. gotta love cotton..

So no more cotton pants, especially since she doesn't do so many jumps in her class.. Now, I've got to go get ready for work.. :)

6 comments:

  1. That sounds great! The class will get easier every time you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about joining the gym! How often will you go?

    Just out of interest, how much do gyms in the USA roughly charge? Is it expensive like it is in the UK? Over here it's approx. £35-40 which I guess is about $60.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news and cute guys are always a perk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot guy?!?!?! Wooo hooo!!! I'm already liking you going to this gym!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, that´s a good deal you got there.

    ReplyDelete