Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Came Early..

and boy am I ECSTATIC!!  Today, if you've been paying any attention at all (hehe), is my weigh in day.. and I actually have been looking forward to it, because while I haven't been tracking and paying OCD-type attention to what I eat, I have been doing pretty decent food-wise..  and it showed this morning on the scale..

226.2 lbs

I mean, really?!  I almost did a happy dance ON the scale.. instead I did a happy dance up my stairs.. lol.. I was hoping to sleep in today a little (seeing as I don't have to work), but my body wasn't having it I guess..  but I'm excited to go get my hair and nails did before all the festivities begin.. 

Well, that's all I wanted to mention right now.. I'm off to go dance more in celebration of my 1.4 lb loss..  :)

4 comments:

  1. OOH I am 0.4 lbs more than you are!

    I will do the happy dance with you though!!!

    Enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Doesn't that just make your day like 100% better? :-D Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great job Sarah! I'd do the happy dance with you.. but ummmmmm.. we have company... wouldn't want to put them through that! LOL Congrats!

    ReplyDelete