Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little Info..

So I got a comment on my last entry from Baby Weight and Beyond about what I do for work, and that got me thinking that I haven't really given out too much specifics in my life.. which I think is par for the course of blogging.. but I have nothing to hide, and am always sure not to put anyone's privacy at risk.. so that's all that matters really, right?! lol

Name: Sarah
Hometown: Scott County, Indiana
Birthplace: Long Beach, California
Work: I am a Home Health Care worker for a company in Clarksville, Indiana.. I currently have 3 clients that I see on a somewhat normal basis (Client 1 Mon-Fri 9:30a to 1:30p, Client 2 Mon-Thurs 2p to 6p, and Client 3 Sat & Sun 7a-7p).. I love what I do, because with my ADHD I get bored pretty quickly with repetition, and everyday is different with my clients..  I do a variety of things for my clients.. one client has several appointments during the week I drive him to.. my client I've talked about that has the amazing girlfriend, he is slowly teaching me to cook.. and thankfully I've gotten REALLY great clients, because they treat me like family.. I've heard bad things about some people (and had one bad client, as you can prolly remember)..
Life: I currently live with my parents, and while I sometimes hate it, I am thankful for them allowing me and my fur-baby Sammy to come live with them almost 4 years ago (*gasp* has it really been that long?!).. I was raised in the Navy, so I've lived in many different places over the years.. Virginia Beach, VA is the place I remember the fondest, prolly because we were there for 8 years.. I have a really good long-term memory, so I remember specifics about living here.. and remember my BFF from back then.. Recently, I was able to find her and her family on FB... I love social media sometimes.. lol.. I am an alumnae of a great sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma.. and I love all my ladies of Epsilon Chi.. :)

If ya have any more questions about me.. feel free to ask.. I'm kinda an open book, to a certain aspect..  

Oh, yeah.. sorry about the blathering.. I found my bottle of Vyvanse from my last prescription, so I took it to start myself off (I'm picking up my new prescription later today).. and needless to say I'm kinda WIRED!! Since it's a stimulant, it'll take me a few days to get to "normal"..  until then, I'm using it to my advantage.. I'll be posting about that later.. So be sure to check it out!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you =) I kinda thought that was what you did but I wasn't sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever lived or been outside of America?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, I actually have never been outside of the US.. unfortunately.. :(

    ReplyDelete