Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hump Day..

Well today has been kinda boring, so far.. and right now, I'm not really hungry (but my belly is grumbling), which is NOT a good sign.. Thank goodness I only have one day left of work til I can just veg out.. lol.. not really, but I won't be working, so that's all that counts, I guess..

------------------------

PlushBelle had said something about a 3 day weekend coming up.. and my immediate thought was "What is a 3 day weekend?" lol.. honestly, I haven't had a weekend, let alone a 3 DAY weekend, in a while.. I work 6.5 days a week, most weeks.. last week, and this week, I work 6 days.. and I will continue to do so until June, prolly.. I NEED to get things accomplished that only money can fix.. lol.. like moving out!  and getting a new(er) car!  These are two things I intend to get done this coming year.. :)

------------------------

I keep seeing all these recipes, and I am SO going to have to try these breakfast burritos.. they look yummy, and now that I'm making myself eat breakfast I won't have any excuses.. lol.. oh!  and after today I am not letting myself make excuses anymore for getting up to work out in the mornings.. If my client's DIL can get up at 4am to do it (then deal with 3-4 kiddos all day), then DAMN IT so can I.. lol

I can't wait to go up to see my bestie, Amanda, tomorrow night.. we are doing our Christmas stuff then, and I'm pretty excited about it.. To see my neice and nephews open their gifts.. to get my Michael Jackson game!  We both decided to get eachother the games that we REALLY wanted this year.. I got her the Sims 3 Wii game, and she got me the Michael Jackson Wii game.. :)   Can't wait to play the games.. if I EVER find the time.. :(

----------------------

I've come up with a few more goals to add to my "2011 Goals" page.. but the laptop I'm on keeps closing my page.. ugh!  So check back in a few hours, if ya wanna see what they are.. :)

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower, I love breakfast burritos, definately give them a try!
    Hope you get a day off soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you work alot..Sounds like you need a vacation!
    Have fun tomorrow night! Michale Jackson game? Never heard of it. I did get the new music CD ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burritos aren't very popular over here at the moment but gradually more and more restaurants keep popping up which offer them.

    What are in Breakfast burritos?

    ReplyDelete