Monday, December 6, 2010

Okay, so I'm totally excited!!!

Alrighty, I know I just posted, but SERIOUSLY I couldn't wait to blog about this.. Katie just posted a video of her Zumba class at LAC.. and it blew my Zumba class away!  Honestly, I can't wait to go to this gym and I may just have to get a second membership for when I'm down there (since I work down there 4 days a week)..

Who knows..

So if ya wanna know how a REALLY awesome Zumba class is supposed to look like, check out Katie's latest entry (actually, check out Katie's blog in general.. she's pretty fabulous!)

4 comments:

  1. i <3 Zumba!! And her class looks sooooo fun!! Everyone was moving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)) My class is the BEST!!! Can't wait for you to come tonight girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try Zumba! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Have fun tonight. I don´t have a class near me but I can´t wait to at least try it on the Wii, keep us posted on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete