Friday, December 31, 2010

So much to write about..

and so little time to keep your attention.. lol.. so I'll try to make it a good one.. :)

Today is Friday!  Which means so much.. my weigh-in, my FIRST WW meeting, and my new weekly blog Q & A-type thing.. :)   Where to start, where to start..  Well, I guess at the beginning, duh me.. ;)

--------------------

Well, I was feeling really icky yesterday.. and now I know why.. I originally thought my client's son was the only one to have the flu.. and since he basically quarantined himself, I wasn't too worried about getting sick.. OH NO!!  The whole family has some form of the ickyness.. :(      So I guess that explains my ickyness, but I feel better today (still wore out, but I can actually stand the sight of food again!  YAY! hehe)

--------------------

Today started out good.. I woke up and went straight to the bathroom.. did my prep work (aka peeing) and then stepped onto the scale.. with my fingers crossed.. I was doing such a good job with no gaining the past few weeks (which I think was a miracle, btw).. and I hoped that my lack of exercise this past week wasn't going to F it up.. Well, I was seriously surprised to see what was on the scale..

224.4 lbs

Holy moly!  I was SO not expecting almost a 2 lb drop.. I mean, that's freakin awesome!  And this past week will be the LAST time I ever stop working out for a week straight.. ugh! I feel so sluggish from not doing a damn thing.. and I know that's partly why I wanna sleep all the time..

But I honestly never thought I'd actually get this checked off my weekly goals THIS week.. and I'm doing a happy dance because I actually can!!  :)

-------------------

Today I joined Weight Watchers.. check that off  my weekly goals too!  Paid my $12 weekly fee (i will prolly do the monthly pass next week) and got all sorts of goodies, seeing as they were all on sale until the end of today.. :)


I decided to get the Deluxe Kit (comes with the Complete Food Companion, the Dining Out Companion, and the Ultimate 3 Month Tracker) and the Calculator (which I stupidly left out of the picture.. oops!).. $20.90, instead of $32.. I also got some of their Fruities because I remember liking them the last time I went to meetings (YEARS ago)..  Btw, I'd LOVE to know who can fit this "pocket guide" in their pocket.. lol

--------------------

Went to Meijer's.. did a little shopping (and some browsing).. and found this awesome gym bag that I so want!  And that made me realize that so many people do smaller goals for themselves.. and I don't.. why is that?!  I should be celebrating the small victories too!  So because I joined WW and got past the 25 lb mark, I am going to buy this gym bag for myself (next Friday, because I'm now broke.. lol).. :)


It helps it's on sale til the end of Jan.. :)  I got one that is just too small, especially as I intend to start going between clients some days so I'll have to start packing stuff to shower with..

OH! I bought my "new food" for this past week.. finally!  It's a Bosc pear.. I love pears, but I've never tried a Bosc pear.. the sign at Meijer's said that they are kinda spicy, and "smart as a snack".. I giggled a little when I saw that last part..
---------------------

And last but CERTAINLY not least, my Q & A part.. I'm thinking of making this a "tab" and then again, I may do the Discus thing that is getting good praise in some of the blogs I follow so I can immediately respond so I don't forget.. but I know that there are certain ones I can remember and I want to answer..

Tim at Fat. Boy. Thin asked a few days ago about breakfast burritos.. I can't believe that England isn't big on these things, well I can't believe ANY country isn't big on these.. lol.. but I know McDonald's has their version of one that has salsa, potatoes, sausage, eggs and two types of cheese wrapped in a tortilla (can't imagine how many calories are in that thing.. eew!).. I plan to do eggs, maybe some ham every now and then, peppers of some form (fresh or in salsa) and some fat free sour cream every now and then.. from what I understand about burritos, you can put whatever you want in a tortilla and make it a burrito.. lol

Actually, now that I look through my comments and stuff, I can't find any other questions.. but I wanted to thank everyone for the compliments, encouraging words, and the continuance of following my blog.. yesterday, someone stopped following my blog.. and I actually was a little sad.. but then I realized that I do that to other people and some people just don't agree with the things we post.. it's life.. but then I came back on later that night, and I'd gotten a new follower!  WOOHOO!!

I'm up to 60 followers!  I never thought I'd have any, let alone 60!  But you all keep me accountable on here.. and I love reading about your lives, your triumphs and (sorry) failures.. It makes me feel more normal to realize that the same things I'm screwing up, or not so good at, someone else has done the same thing and moved on.. :)

Oh, and Sabrina and PlushBelle, you are more than welcome to come organize my closet.. ANYTIME!!  lol

--------------------

That's it for now.. I'm off to take a short nap, as I am meeting a gf for dinner at BW3's in a few hours.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good luck with WW...I love it! Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Love too! ;)

    Looks like you are off to a great start for 2011. Everything is falling into place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always got so excited to get my weight watchers books. I have a TON of WW stuff. But EVERY time I started WW over the years and I started in meeting about 4 times and on my own about 6 times. It only lasted about 6 weeks. This last go around I made it 3 weeks,quit for 4 then decided to count calories and here I am on week 17 for the first time in my life. Just goes to show that you have to do what works for you. I really hope that WW is what works for you! I think it is a great program. I still take bits a pieces and I stil get the magazine. I just got the new issue yesturday and read it cover to cover last night!

    Love the gym bag! You are right. You should reward yourself with NON FOOD goal rewards here and there and the gym bag is a perfect one! I need to start thinking of some for myslef. But trying to save to move AGAIN..UGH

    Have fun with your GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats BW3's? Lol, sorry for not knowing anything American! Maybe you could do a weekly Tim question lol

    ReplyDelete