Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas (or whatever you chose to celebrate).. :)

So I am super excited about all that I got for Christmas.. and all the fun that was had in between getting these gifts.. :)

--------------------
Christmas Eve

My family celebrates Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house (my mom's mom).. and it's ALWAYS a blast.. My grandmother is a GREAT cook, her apartment is just the right size for all of us, and we always play the best games!  Like this year, we played Imaginiff.. Until tonight, I had never heard about it.. and the one we played was the 10th Anniversary Edition!  Where has this game been all my life?! lol..

We played this game with 7 people (well, technically 8 but Layla isn't born yet, so eh!).. and it was hilarious!  And we also do the White Elephant gift exchange.. and it's always fun!  Because the duds/goodies are always awesome!!  And I wish I had stolen the super cute elephant to go with my hippo.. but I got this biggest dud of them all.. I would have even loved to get the big pig pin cushion thing.. but I didn't.. :(    What did I get, you ask?!  Oh, I'll show you.. 

Later...

As I have to leave for work in like 10 minutes, and I still gotta get some stuff done.. :(  I'll be back later to post more.. and of course, the dreaded gift.. lol

Hope you and your families are having fun and making great memories today.. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that game! It is so much fun, and you really learn alot about how people see you. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab! i did a white elephant gift exhange last night and it was hilarious!!!

    Christmas DAy - started off a little rough and irritating but ended up hilarious (we play a game called Apples to Apples which is so funny) and I've had too much to drink and my sister and future brothr in law are passed out in my living room. I cannot be held responsible for any typos in this comment. :P Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete