Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Out with the old..

and in with the new..

I love Victoria's Secret bras.. so much that they are the only bras I wear.. I will pay $45 (usually I have SOME kind of coupon, so it's not usually that expensive) for a good bra.. I mean, the one I'm throwing away has been worn 24/7 since last December.. well, except to workout in (I have an old one for that.. lol).. they last FOREVER!  But I got a new one earlier than I thought I would be able to, thanks to Mrs. Peggy and Eric..  They gave me a VS gift card!  YAY!!  So I'm throwing out the old one...

This thing has been stretched out, worn out, and basically died a good death.. lol
I wore it out so much that the strap actually came away from the cups.. that's NEVER happened before..
and in with the new one.. I plan to buy another nude one on the 31st.. to ring in the new year and my "new plan".. but I couldn't resist buying a sexy color.. and while I was REALLY wanting hot pink (imagine that, right?!), they were out, so I settled for second best.. turquoise blue.. :)  Wearing this under my clothes is guaranteed to make me feel hot.. 

5 comments:

  1. YEAH for NEW sexy bras..!
    I have NEVER bought one from VS. With my 38-40DD They just NEVER fit right. But once I lose all this weight I may have to go buy one. I usually buy mine from Lane Bryant. I hate their clothes but LOVE their bras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA MAMA!! Look at that sexy bra!!!!!! You should have a warning... hello... hubby sits next to me... hahahaha then I have to explain why I dont have sexy blue bras!!! ;)

    Very awesome!!! Yay new!!! Bye old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! How exciting to be able to wear a hot, sexy new bra like that!!! Good for you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever come to Florida, let me know! We have one of the only Victoria's Secret OUTLETS in the country!! I was just there on Monday -- the sale is ALWAYS 2 bras for $19.99. I will be more than happy to give you the tour! :o)

    Oh -- I emailed you. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the VS Bio-Fit bras! Every time I go they never have any cute colors in my size {38D} and I always end up with nude or black. That turquoise is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete