Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010..

It's still so weird to think this, let alone write it.. but it's true.. it's almost 01/01/11.. :)


My plans are as follows:
** Rent Going the Distance **
** Do NOT drink my calories **
** Watch Going the Distance **
** Eat a few Lofthouse cookies (even if they are the devil) **
** Go to bed before the ball drops **
** Wake up at 5:30am tomorrow for work **

Now, I totally forgot about something earlier and I figured I'd post it now..

Tim at Fat. Boy. Thin posted about the word that best describes his 2010.. and he actually made some great points in it (not that he doesn't anyways).. but this included stuff outside our personal bubbles.. and it made me think about what word I would use to describe my 2010.. and I chose stability.. this year has been all about stability.. getting to a stable place, keeping my life stable..

And I've tried to think of a word I want to describe my 2011 intentions.. and I just can't.. I know I want to be healthy, to be thinner, to accomplish a lot.. but there's not just ONE word I could use to say all that.. hmm.. 

(Oh, Tim, BW3's is Buffalo Wild Wings.. I'm not sure where the 3rd W went.. lol)

---------------------

I just signed up for The Running Diva's New Years Giveaway.. :)  And you should too!  She's giving away a HUGE amount of Cliff stuff (of your choosing, to a certain extent.. lol).. It's her first giveaway.. and it's one I REALLY hope I win.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway!
    Just checking out your blog now. Congrats on you weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you sound "intentional". That might be my word for 2011. When I'm not intentional, I'm without control and like you mentioned, stability.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete