Sunday, December 26, 2010

Presents time..

Okay, so I am working on my goals for 2011.. and I'm going to post my weekly goals for this coming week tomorrow morning.. most of them are NOT weight loss related.. but at least one will be, of course..  My room is a mess from Christmas and my closet basically EXPLODING.. lol

-------------------

So now is the fun part of Christmas.. all the presents I got!  Okay, now as I previously posted, I was kinda worried that I'd have all these clothes that I'd have to worry about needing to exchange.. but that was SO not the case..  My mom was told to scale it down this year.. and she did indeed.. in such a good way!  This Christmas was less focused on clothes and more focused on things I actually needed/could use..  Honestly, I couldn't have asked for all the AWESOME stuff I got.. some of it I didn't even know existed.. lol

My white elephant gift.. Have I mentioned that my WHOLE family is Colts Fans?!
Yeah, I wanted to burn the damn thing in the backyard (and post it on here, of course).. but I've been told that's not an option.. :(
My grandma got me and my brother old fashioned recorders.. ya know, the ones you play in elementary school (or atleast we did).. my brother's was pink!  mine was purple.. :)
My wonderful brother and sister-in-law got me this (plus an adorable Under Armour training shirt)!!  It was like they read my mind.. or my blog (which I don't think really happened.. lol).. now I don't have to get one for myself.. and I've been using it ever since.. it's 20 oz. and I try to drink between 5 to 6 of them a day.. so far so good!  :)
Santa left this for me in my stocking!  HOLY COW!!  How hard it was for him to find this, from what I understand.. And I'm so grateful for all the hard work it took to find this.. I can't wait to use it (hopefully tomorrow after dinner/cookie exchange).. :)

Okay, so this is a terry cloth towel that has zipper pockets on both sides AND wraps around your neck!  WTH?!  I didn't even know this kind of thing EXISTED, let alone knew to ask for it for Christmas!  And after unwrapping this, I got up and hugged my mom (and apologized profusely for thinking she was in denial about my weight loss).. and it's my favorite color!!  It was just too perfect!!

Okay, so if you know ANYTHING about me, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink and purple.. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sew.. I currently have an old sewing machine (that is not working at all right now) and borrowed my "kick ass" clients sewing machine to do a couple things.. but now I can give it back to him!  My mom and dad are AWESOME!  I never would have asked for this..
This was too cute when I opened it.. it swivels and turns.. it's freakin' FANTABULOUS!! :)

Now this is just the tip of the iceberg of my presents.. I mean, I got gift cards, a new desk chair (that I seriously LOVE because now I don't slump all the time like I did with my old one), a little bit of chocolate, a TON of scarves and hats to go with them, my FIRST pair of jeggings (and two pairs of boots to go with them.. I'll SO blog about them when I try them on).. and some lotto tickets and some cash too..  I love my family, they are so generous, and totally enjoy all of my gifts.. I just wish I got to see the other side of my family.. as dramatic as it can be sometimes, I actually missed them..
---------------------

Alrighty, so I had blogged about considering buying one of those Magic Bullet things.. and Trisha and Joanna told me about this version of it from Wal-Mart.. when I heard it was only $14.88, I honestly figured it was a cheap brand.. and boy was I SURPRISED when I saw it was made by GE.. I had to get it!  So, Merry Christmas to me.. :)

 



I can't wait to make my first smoothie.. Now I just have to try out some protein powders, and I'll have the perfect breakfast and after-workout smoothies!  I can't wait to try it out.. :)

Well, I'm super tired, so I'm off to bed.. I'll be back tomorrow.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You made out like a rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness did you cut your hair????
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW some great gifts! The towel around the neck?? I just don't get it?? I too was gonna get the blender. But they were out. Instead my husband got me the multi cooker which I wanted more. But I still plan to go back and get the blender ( : It was funny I texted Trisha a pic of that exact one and she texted back hahahaha. Just bought it today..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME STUFF!!! My favorites are the water bottle, Zumba game, and mirror.

    Mega excited about Zumba at the moment bc I just found a place right next to where I work that has Zumba a couple days a week and it's not a gym so I can just pay by the class. I've missed Zumba soo much since I moved back to the area and my gym doesn't have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also trying to figure out that towel around the neck thing. I've re-read it loads and just dont get it! LOL

    Maybe you should take a pic with it on so we can understand what it actually does. I swear it's probably a lot more straight forward than I am making out.

    Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete