Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Playing Catch Up..

Well, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!  hehe

And I have pictures!!  Woohoo!  lol.. sorry, I just got done watching Easy A.. has to be the funniest movie I've seen in a WHILE.. oh, and I'm in love with Stanley Tucci.. :)

Alrighty then, as I said in my previous post, I kinda slacked a bit a lot on my 12 Days of Christmas postings.. and Tara, I apologize for basically dropping the ball.. so to catch YOU ALL up on what Miss Tara gave me, here's Day 3 (bc I realized I didn't show you what was IN my 3rd and 4th day) to Day 12 (aka the last day), because if you remember, patience isn't my strong suit.. lmao

** WARNING: My pics kinda suck, because my camera phone KINDA SUCKS.. so I'm sorry these prolly won't do my gifties justice..  **
on the 3rd day of Christmas, Tara gave me some kick ASS Christmas socks.. they are so soft!


on the 4th day of Christmas, Tara gave me some WONDERFUL dark chocolate M&M's.. yummy!!
On the 5th day of Christmas, Tara gave me...
an exfoliating bath poof from Bath and Body Works.. I have one of these already, and they are WONDERFUL!  It's nice to have another one.. :)




on the 6th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me...
some pretty maroon OPI nail polish and clear sealer.. and toe things..  pedicure time!!


On the 7th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me...
I honestly can't remember what Day 7 brought me.. and I sadly don't have a pic.. I can't believe I didn't get a pic of it.. :(

on the 8th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me... a pretty
"Happy Holidays" mug with something yummy inside..
the something yummy? caramels that me and my mom think are homemade.. they are SO SOFT!!


on the 9th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me... some super soft shea cashmere lotion..
on the 10th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me...

a 2011 Colt's calendar!!  The sticky note on it said "If only they had one w/ just pictures of Peyton!  :)  He's my favorite!




On the 11th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me...

This super cute Snowman christmas ornament.. looks like we both gave each other Christmas ornaments.. :)

On the 12th day of Christmas, Tara gave to me.. this beautiful (I assume) handmade bracelet.. I wear it all the time.. :)

I can honestly say that I loved my gifts, and I loved doing this.. I hope that we do it again next year.. :)   I can't wait to see more of what Tara thinks of the gifts I sent her..  It's a relief to get these on here (and I can't believe I forgot day 7..)


I saw the above ornament at Hobby Lobby.. and just couldn't help take a pic.. I almost bought it, but didn't for some reason.. hmmm...

My client that I talk about (with the awesome girlfriend) gave me a HUGE present yesterday.. to give a little background, my favorite Christmas song OF ALL TIME is I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas.. I love it, and belt it out at random all the time.. I opened one of the gifts and found this..


isn't he cute?!  I felt like a little kid, because I hugged it really close to me and was all giddy!  and if it hadn't been like 11pm, I would have text him to thank him.. I waited til I saw him today.. lol.. he also gave me some earrings and some tools (not sure why I got these, but whatever.. lol)

Okay, I think this post is quite long, so I'll fill ya in on all the goodies I baked yesterday.. and my "goals" for the rest of the year.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww how fun to open gifts already!!! And that is so so so sweet of your client!!! That is so cute!!! I can picture you now... all giddy squishing that lil' hippo with a giant hug!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW you got some great gifts there!
    Chocolate..LOL..( ;
    Very thoughtful! That sounds sarcastic. But not ment to be.

    ReplyDelete