Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Monday..

hahahahah.. yeah right.. whoever actually says this (and means it) needs to be beat up.. ;)

Alright, so I've come to some decisions.. and they aren't really life changing, but they are important in this thing we call "changing our lives".. I'm going to take another picture of me in my bridesmaid dress, like my before picture.. and hopefully see a huge difference (or atleast a small one.. lol)

I will be posting my weekly goals later today.. I just don't have time this morning.. but I know that a few of them will be the same every week.. like trying a new exercise class/video/game once a week, and to cook a new recipe once a week.. 

I think I will be doing weekly goals on the side of my blog, then post a "page" about my month and year goals.. I know one of my goals for January would be to get out of the 220's and to join the new Weight Watchers program.. but I'm hoping to figure out some more REASONABLE goals.. because part of me, the inpulsive part, wants to just say "be in Onederland by January" and that would take a miracle and a fast of some sort.. which ain't happening..

-------------------

Okay, well I'm going to be late if I don't get off here, so here's my question...

What are some of your goals for your healthy lifestyle this year??


P.S. I know I stole the idea of the ------------- between subjects from someone (and I will find them later), but I wanted to say thank you for the idea (and I hope you don't mind me "stealing" it).. because it REALLY is a good one.. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have my goals on the side of my blog but I haven't decided if I want to make them more specific or not.

    I just decided it might be easier to track.

    :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see your goals!! I totally get my ideas for goals... from others goals...

    ps I steal things alllllll the time ;)

    ReplyDelete