Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Quick post..

Alrighty, so Day #2 of my Smoothies is a success.. WOOHOO!  You can't taste the banana, or the greek (nasty tasting) yogurt..

Recipe:
6 oz of vanilla greek yogurt (14 g of protein!)
splash of OJ
2 handfuls of frozen mixed berries
half a yellow banana
** and not in that order, thankfully.. lol **

Then I decide that I am going to FINALLY use the egg beaters in my fridge and make me a mexican omelet.. I think that's what they are called.. with the peppers and onions in it?!  Well, mine wouldn't have had onions, and since my peppers have bit the dust (eww!), I decided to make scrambled egg scramblers.. lol.. AND have a pack of Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal.. I think I'm eating too much for my first real breakfast is a while.. my belly is already kinda full.. 

-----------------------

Still not feeling too well, but seeing as I have Friday off, I can't really afford to call in.. :(   So I'm off to work now.. Talk to y'all later!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree; Blueberry Greek yogurt is like candy to me, but the other flavors taste horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. :( I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smoothie sounds delicious. I am with you on the plain Greek yogurt - vomit. I need to start eating breakfast too. Maybe I will jump on the smoothie train with you!

    I hope you get to feeling better soon. Just keep looking ahead to your amazing three day weekend!

    ReplyDelete