Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Times Were Had..

And we are hoping to make this a regular thing.. minus the boys and cookies (well, possibly on the last part.. hehe).. I finally got to meet Katelyn.. She is so cute and sweet.. and totally funny.. got to meet her boyfriend, who said he'd just be one of the girls.. and BOY was he right.. It was pretty fun having me, Katelyn and Katie.. but honestly, without their S.O.'s there, I'm not sure the conversation would have flowed as well.. I mean, you'd think we'd known each other forever, it went that smooth.. :)

We went to Applebee's and was kinda happy to see that they have their new menus with the new WW Points Plus points out.. less confusing for all of us, I think.. we all (the girls) stayed pretty healthy I think.. My one vice there is their mashed potatoes.. I don't know what it is about them, but I LOVE them.. lol

Katelyn made these super cute cookies.. they are pink, taste like cotton candy, they melt in your mouth.. they have a craisin in the middle of them and 4 of them are only 1 point!!  WOOHOO!


----------------------

Well, I am SUPER excited about Weight Watchers offering free registration again (I was beginning to worry they weren't going to do it.. eek!).. so now I have to figure out where to go for my meeting.. I'm hoping to keep my Friday weigh in's, as I REALLY like weighing in then.. and of course, in the morning.. Katelyn goes to one that I've been to before.. my sista (sorority sister) Red goes to the same one.. not sure on days, but I've liked this place for a while, so I'm hoping I can squeeze in enough time to go there at 10am.. Cross fingers!  ;)

----------------------

Today I was planning to make my first smoothie.. but I am really sleepy still, so I'm thinking I'm gonna go back to bed for like 45 minutes.. lol.. so sad.. oh! One more thing.. I came in tonight, after missing ANOTHER meal fixed by her.. and I sat down and talked to her about how I was going to have to focus when I started the PointsPlus on Friday.. so if she could just stop making me a plate, that'd be great (hey, I rhymed!)  She said that she totally understood!  Was waiting for an argument or something.. not sure why.. but now I should be great to lose weight like I need to, without any distractions (aka food and candy)..

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time!! I wish I had blogger friends in my area to do things with! That's okay... the blog friends I have made are awesome!! And I wish I could meet you too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fantastic time!!! :>:>:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love your Goals page!! Let 2011 be the year of our success!!

    ReplyDelete