Monday, December 27, 2010

Check it out!

Alrighty, so I have posted my first set of weekly goals.. they are on the left side of my blog, in case ya haven't noticed yet.. hehe

I plan to keep the bottom three permanently.. I figure those are good goals to keep throughout the year.. I can't imagine how many foods I can try between now and the end of the year.. you figure there are 52 weeks in a year, well I honestly am going to have to think outside my "normal eating" box to come up with that many foods to try.. lol.. I'm definitely looking forward to trying some different fruits and veggies.. and some different meals and stuff like that too.. :)

Any ideas for what I should try?  I think this week it's going to be protein powder.. stupid, I know, but I need to find some good ones.. might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?!  :)

I am at work right now, so I can't do what I was wanting to do RIGHT NOW, but I will be back on later tonight (after my dinner with Katie and Katelyn) to fix things up the way I want them to be.. so keep an eye out!  Ta ta for now..

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Weekly goals! Good for you! I don't know if I could break it down into such small increments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to the meetings on Blackiston Mill Road- they have a lot of meeting times!

    GREAT GOALS!!! :-) Let us know how they go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use high alpha whey protein unflavoured powder.

    http://www.nutrawayscanada.com/Ultimate-High-Alpha-Whey-Protein_p_1254.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kid....I tried the special k protein shake thingy today..not so bad....Have you tried a pomegranit??? Im gonna try one..people say they are great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying a new healthy recipe every week would be fun and exciting!!! I love that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of trying a new recipe weekly. You'll have to let us know when you find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will find there is a HUGE diference between protein shakes and protein meal replacement shakes. Protein shakes are watery! Meal replacement's are much tastier but have more calories.

    ReplyDelete