Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Confession..

I have a confession to make.. :(   and it ain't a good one..

I did all that work last night only to succumb to the damn pizza!  3 pieces of pizza!!  :(   If I didn't hate vomitting SO much, I prolly would have done it to erase it.. ugh!  I've got to get this eating shit under control.. even after reading that article I posted in an earlier post, I still ate crap after my workout..  and lots of it..

I can't say I was hungry enough to eat 3 pieces.. honestly, it was a case of eating while doing things, which I should never do with a box, can, bag of anything.. when will i learn?!  ahhhhhhh! 

Okay, enough with the pity party.. I wish I could just get my act together and get past this #.. 

I started today with a bagel thin (with a little butter) and a big banana!  :)  Hopefully I will make smart food choices for the rest of the day.. and the rest of my life.. lol

6 comments:

  1. So I read a good tip today. Put your fork down in between each bite... or pizza. Takes us longer to eat and gives our tummies time to process we are full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Sabrina! Sometimes it is so hard to just stop when we aren't paying attention to what we are doing. You are getting the hang of this, at least you did great at the gym. One step at a time and you will get there. You know you don't want to do this again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time with that too...

    what about a post-workout smoothie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens, and today is a new day. I'm with you on vomit - I hate throwing up. I'm sure your workout just helped to cancel out the post workout pizza. I'm sure it will be okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have a confession session, now on to the next meal! Don't beat yourself up, just start all over again just as you did! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete