Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meals for the Day..

So I am at work.. waiting for someone to answer the damn phone at this catologue place.. lol.. and figured I'd come on here and share what I've eaten, and update it later with what I have for dinner..

Breakfast:
Water
100 Calorie Bagel Thin
Light Strawberry yogurt

Lunch:
Ham and Cheddar Lunchable (didn't eat the cookies)
Light Blueberry yogurt
Water
Diet Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade

Snacks:
1 pc of pepperoni pizza (it was a little pc, I swear!)
1 "tall" K-cup of hot chocolate (normal hot chocolate, with water added to it)

I'm quite proud of the fact that I didn't have more than the one pc of pizza (bc the other one they saved me was HUGE!  lol).. and I plan to go to Zumba tonight after all.. :)
I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to because I had to go fill my prescription after work (yeah, she wasn't open yesterday, because of the snow).. but my dad picked up my prescription for me this afternoon and is bringing it with him to work (I work a block away from him).. so now I can fill it after work and not have to go home!  YAY!!

I think we're having fish tonight.. not sure if I'll eat the fish (as I know I'll eat again when I get home from the gym).. I have to figure that out.. I can't seriously eat 4 'bigger' meals a day.. It's kinda like walking on a treadmill, bc I won't get anywhere..  So I have to figure out what to do food-wise after working out..

Anyone know any good smoothie recipes???

1 comment:

  1. I love hot chocolate from my Keurig too! So many less calories then Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete