Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On The First (and Second) Day of Christmas...

Woohoo!  I came home today to find not one, but 2 boxes waiting for me.. :)


The top one is a birthday gift for my bestie, Amanda.. shh! don't tell her.. lol.. The bottom one was the one I was waiting for!  It's my package from Tara, my 12 Days of Christmas Swap partner!  YAY!!  With all the snow and crap, I was wondering if it would take longer.. SO glad it didn't.. I was getting antsy.. hehe

So this gift thingy started yesterday.. and that means I got to open 2 presents today!!  WOOHOO!!  Who doesn't love presents?!  Wanna see what I got?  lol.. well, I'm gonna show ya anyways.. ;)



I love both my gifts so far.. and I can't wait to open more, it's pretty much killing me not to open them all now.. lol.. I can honestly say I'm not sure I'll be able to wait the whole 12 days.. Can't wait to hear if she likes her stuff I got her.. :)

3 comments:

  1. That would be so hard! I don't know if I could wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the homemade fudge is not good for your diet...but at least the pieces I sent to you didn't end up in MY mouth! :)

    I'm glad you've liked the gifts so far! I had so much fun shopping for them. I will post on your gifts soon...when I get the pics from my camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 days of Christmas with a group of WL blogers and you got FUDGE..LOL
    That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete