Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Almost Friday..

I can't believe I'm excited about Friday being here.. I weigh in tomorrow, and am hoping for some kind of loss.. hell, I'll be okay with a few ounces.. just SOMETHING!  lol

Tomorrow is the last day to send out our packages to our partners for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap.. and my partner, Tara, is hopefully going to love all the goodies I'm sending.. I am doing the finishing touches on all the gifts (making gift tags, putting together certain things, buying the last little things, figuring out what to write on the gift tags, wrapping it up all pretty-like..) to be sure to get them to the post office tomorrow morning.. hopefully the mail won't delay in getting it to her up there in cold Michigan..

So I went to the grocery store today.. I am GOING to make this meal I found on a blog I follow called "Point-less" Meals.. check it out!  I hope it comes out somewhat like the picture.. lol.. as I'm not a skilled cook, or a mediocre one at that.. I actually kept asking myself if there was a difference between diced and chopped chiles.. lmao.. and I couldn't find reduced fat cheese, so it won't be the same points, but I plan to make it smaller anyways..  and I bought stuff for the brownies..

For dinner tonight, I decided to get a sub from Subway.. and I like the Cold Cut Combo.. it's $5 and it's turkey based meats, so it tastes REALLY good!  Yeah, I know it's not the best choice, but I did so good today food-wise.. and I really was kinda tight on cash.. :(   but the point of me bringing this up is that I really am starting to love green peppers.. I usually get cucumbers on my sub, but today they looked gross, but I still wanted that crunch.. I really do love green peppers.. it gives anything that spicy crunch.. :)  Good thing I bought one at the grocery store today.. yay!!

Well, until tomorrow...

2 comments: