Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Beginning to HATE Wednesdays..

I really am beginning to dislike Wednesdays.. because they never seem to go the way I need them to.. I usually end up starting it out too late, then go to work, then usually go to clean a relatives house (every week).. by the time I'm done with that, the gym is closed.. and most Wednesdays my mom is home, so she takes over the living room.. ugh!  That's really the only place to do any jumping around at, seeing as we have low ceilings upstairs and I'd be afraid of bouncing something off the wall.. lol

Oh! Okay, so in one of my last posts, Christina from From Fat 2 Fit gave me a swift kick in the ass.. and I want to thank her for it.. as I have been giving myself slack.. first, because of Thanksgiving.. and then because I'm just lazy..

It's so easy to just give ourselves excuses.. it's majorly why we are now all on this journey.. I gave myself the "I'll do it tomorrow" excuse all the time.. and I've gotten back to that point.. Well, it stops NOW!!  After all the comments on my before pics from a few posts ago, I decided to redeem some of my CokeRewards points for a free 16x20 collage poster for above my computer desk.. Wanna see what it'll look like?



I can't wait to get it in the mail.. I only have to pay the $3 shipping!  Isn't that fabulous!?  All for drinking too much Diet Coke.. lmao.. bad habit, but I HATE water all the time.. So this will be hanging on my wall for me to see every minute I sit here blogging, FBing, or just watching tv.. :)

And while I planned to do the Shred tonight, I wish I had done it earlier.. because my mother has our living room all tore up with Christmas crap stuff.. hehe.. she's a hoarder in the making.. ;)

So tomorrow morning, at 8am, I am getting my ass out of bed, dressed (in my already laid out outfit) and going to the gym.. I don't care if I have to snowshoe to the Y, at least I'll get a workout in while on the way.. :)
Tune in tomorrow for my update on my Match.com guys (as I can afford to join tomorrow!!) and my gym day.. Thanks for the swift kick, btw.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the guys!

    It's good that you are going back to the gym, have you stopped posting your eats? I am finding it really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF!! You can get that with coke points??? I just recycle so many diet coke and coke zero bottles and had no idea you could do something like that! And if it helps, you're a hottie Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for not taking my comment negatively I'm here to help and want to see you succeed!!!! :-) anyway love the poster such a good idea wish I had my skinny pics to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only way I have them still is from Facebook.. lol.. thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! I might steal that idea....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed Whitney from ANTM is on the poster too. Nice!! She was my fave.

    ReplyDelete