Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well, guess what?!

After work, I am going to the gym.. with this guy I met on match.com!!  His name is Patrick, and he's pretty cool, so far.. I even told him that I wasn't a twig with curves (as my profile says "curvy" instead of "a few extra pounds").. and that after telling a guy this, he stopped talking to me.. he said he'd never do that (a plus), and that even if he wasn't romantically interested in me after we met that we could still be friends.. eh, who knows..

He's a cutie, so hopefully he thinks the same of me when he sees me.. because we all know that yeah, i got a few extra pounds, but they won't be here for long.. right?! 

I actually can't wait.. I'm just a little nervous, and that's really good for my anxiety issues.. lol..

you know i'll update ya as soon as I get home.. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Get em girl! But that is pretty cool you are going to the gym together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope he's not a nut job...you had better post an update soon so I don't think you're missing! Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hoooo!!! happy dance... happy dance... happy dance.... go get him girl!! unless he is weird, then leave him on the tredmill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met my boyfriend online and when we met I was at my heaviest weight...275!! He never made me feel anything less than beautiful, even when I couldn't see it. Now 15 months later, I'm 103 pounds lighter and he still loves me just the same, extra proud of me! A good man will always see your heart! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He'll be lucky to hang out with you, Sarah! Show those curves - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the gym together is an AWESOME way to meet!! In my experience meeting at guy when you are heavy is a test of sorts. If he makes you feel beautiful and sexy then, then you know it's real. Then when you get crazy fit, you can laugh at the guys who want you because they weren't willing to get to know you. Hoping Patrick is your Tyler. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome that you're meeting someone with the same interest as you! I hope it goes well, and can't wait to hear how it went!

    Following from Fat Angry Blog

    ReplyDelete