Thursday, December 23, 2010

Plans are to be made..

Alright, so as I sit here at 7 am (or WAY TOO EARLY o'clock.. lol), I am thinking of all the changes I'm going to start making.. some won't start til closer to the new year, but some will start as soon as the 27th..

Things like:
** Starting the new Weight Watchers Points Plus meetings
** Getting my ass a gym schedule to work with my crazy work schedule
** Paying down/off my bills

And that's just a few of them.. I plan to kick my ass back into gear, just not sure what all to use to do it.. I'd love to go "Christmas shopping" for myself on the 26th (or 27th in my case) and buy all sorts of weight loss related goodies.. but I'm pretty sure it'll have to wait til the 31st, which I'm okay with..  Gotta get a new water bottle (as my old one seems to have frozen and cracked), maybe a new scale that I can figure out how to work..

Well, I'm off to get some other things done.. seeing as that's why I'm up so early.. lol.. Holy cow!  I just realized that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!  WHAAAAAAAT?!  Good gravy, where'd the time go???  For those who are logging off here for the holidays, I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, and I look forward to reading about all the fun (or not-so-much fun) the time was.. :)

1 comment:

  1. I should add paying off bills in my resolution! ha

    I am up super early too! Seems like too much needs to happen in a VERY short period of time today!

    ReplyDelete