Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Surprising Results..

Okay, so as most of you know, last night I signed up for Match.com.. and I was surprised to find that, as of this afternoon, I have 5 messages!!  And 12 "winks".. I'm shocked!  Honestly, I really wish I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to sign up.. I want to talk to these guys TONIGHT!  lol..

So my plan is to pay for a month right now, test it out to see if it's worth the 6 months fee (which is like $107).. and hopefully by the beginning of January I'll actually be able to afford it all at once.. or maybe I'll be lucky enough to find someone in the next month (but I'm not counting on that.. gotta find the one for ME, not someone)..

Now I gotta go find some good pics of me, some full body (yikes!), so I have more than just the one.. lol.. So tomorrow should be a good post, telling ya all about the guys I find interesting, and the ones that find me interesting.. lol

Diet is going okay.. I'm kinda sad about the fact that I have to re-learn WW.. and pay for all the crap again.. It would be nice if they gave you a discount on the books if you trade-in your old ones.. HEY, I'm so smart! I'm so mentioning that to WW International.. ;)

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! You go girl!! Work it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh this is exciting!! good luck, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!

    Think of the change as a good thing - we can't be complacent with our points anymore because we don't know what they are anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I hope you find "the one"!

    ReplyDelete