Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well, that's crap..

My parents are SO supportive..

Now I know why my mom isn't helping me by giving me smaller portions, buying pizza (like today) and not giving a rats patooty.. she thinks that I've stopped caring.. which I haven't.. but seriously, talking to her about not fixing me stuff is a pain, because she gets hostile.. and if I don't eat my 1/2 of the pizza (which I'm not, I swear), she will ask why.. and then get mad because I'm wasting food.. ugh!

I'm done worrying about her being mad.. I'm sticking to my 1 piece of pizza, going to work, and hopefully making it to the gym before it closes tonight.. lol  I will show her that all the sizes she bought me for Christmas will have to be exchanged because in her head I am this fat chic.. and prolly always will be.. 

No way!  Not anymore!!

7 comments:

  1. That sucks! You have to do what is right for you, if she gets hostile just explain it to her again...that you have not given up, it just takes time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a "motherly thing" to over feed their kids! Everytime I eat at my mom's house she insists that I have seconds, or "you hardly ate. Are you feeling ok?" the word "diet" isn't in the mother daughter vocab... just push through it!! She will only be mad for a second, then when she sees the huge differences in you she will be blown away!! If she sees you everyday... it also is harder for her to notice the small changes... so keep your chin up!! You WILL do fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom does the same thing. I posted about it a while back... ummm here: http://www.sabrinaisonthemove.net/2010/10/family-pressure.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why your Mom is being that way - plus, truth be told - pizza lasts in the fridge for a few days so the rest isn't WASTED - your Mom could eat the leftovers later if she is so concerned about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say I think my grandmother made me this way. In her house if you dont eat what she made it is insult! You can't walk into that house and not try and be fed. She is always cooking and baking somthing. lets just say my visits are less frequent these days..) :

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parents do that don´t they? I think I do it to my husband too, we´re both in it together and I just want to make him happy and stuff his face... I should stop. Tell your mom that she´s not helping any, ugh that must be hard huh? good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about mums! As much as we love them, sometimes we need to do things our way even if it means we make mistakes or not.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete