Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's All About the Little Things..

They say to appreciate the little things in life.. and sometimes the "big picture" gets in the way of seeing those little things.. and today was a day where I paid more attention to the little things..  like taking up less space in the tanning bed, or my pants falling down because they are just too big..  while those are just some funny examples, it's something we all need to pay attention to..  :)

Okay, so I'm back from my down-hill slide.. and I'm back in a big way, I think.. today was actually pretty awesome!  I am on track food-wise; I did my Just Dance workout earlier.. only did 20 minutes, but that's better than nothin.. I went to the gym thinking there was a Zumba class, and I was kinda wrong.. There was a Zumba class, just not a normal one.. It's the Tone and Sculpt one.. and I wasn't about to leave, so I did it.. and then ran for 10 minutes (about .78 miles) and walked the other .22 miles.. I was kinda mad because I couldn't get to that 1 mile marker with all running.. But I gotta tell myself that I can do it.. eventually..

Tried out my new shoes at the gym that I got on Black Friday.. My pinkie toes hurt after Zumba, but I figure that's because they are kinda wider than my other shoes.. but running with them was great.. :)  I'm kinda dreading weigh-in time tomorrow (did anyone notice I didn't post a weigh-in last week, yeah I was pretty pissed at myself..).. I will post the results, regardless of what they are..

Had a Katie moment earlier, where my body and brain were having a mini-convo with eachother..

Body: WTH did you just do to me.. I am too old for this shit.. (yes, I can have a potty mouth.. *gasp*)
Brain: Whatever.. that was awesome! can we do it again tomorrow???  huh, huh, can we?!
Body: No way.. not happenin'..
Brain: We'll see about that.. hehe

Hope you all had a great Thursday.. :)   I'm off to go read all about your days.. and then to check on my match.com account.. things are looking good, so far.. not counting my chickens before they hatch though..  hehe

OH YEAH.. can anyone that is using the new system tell me how many points a 27 yr old that weighs 225 lbs will get in the new system??  Plan to start the new WW on the new year (bc of money issues), but I just wanna know.. lol

3 comments:

  1. Nice convo! I hope the brain wins! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Zumba, but I really want too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I came across your blog over at Trishas blog..
    You are doing an amazing job.
    I have been in this now for 13 weeks I am 13.5 pounds down and would LOVE to be more. But I know 1-2 a week is healthy. But hey I am just like everyone else. I work hard..(most of the time) LOL.. But this is a Journey and a learning process so i dont beat myslef up on the off days..I am also noticing the little things...My face,Butt, One size down..They are small achivements but I know there is so much more to come. I stoped and started so many times over the years and never made it more then 4 weeks and here I am 13 weeks..WE CAN DO THIS..Oh and i read on WW board one person that was on 22 points was now on 29.. So that may help and all fruit is 0 and any fruits or veggies added in to a recipe have to counted as points. Hope that helps..
    http://reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete