Friday, December 3, 2010

Just not a good day..

Okay, so today has started out super crappy.. and I'm not sure I can make it any better.. lol

Because the reason my day started out crappy was because of my crappy paycheck.. and of course, my mom gets mad (because I borrowed money from her to pay a bill.. oops!) because I can only pay her $50 out of the $160 I owe her (I pay $100 a week for rent..) for this week.. UGH!!  This is the only paycheck that will be this small, as I dropped that hellish client that drove me crazy 2 weeks ago.. and I'm glad I did, even if I'm broke for a week..

Next week will be more normal, and while I wish I could get more money, I'm okay without.. honestly.. I can afford the normal stuff, and that's okay with me.. I can't go crazy shopping, that's fine.. but I can't not pay bills.. or pay my mom.. 

But food-wise, it's a pretty good day.. and I weighed in this morning.. 

229.2 lbs

I'm okay with that.. because it's a 2 lbs loss from last week.. yep, I gained 4 lbs last week.. :(

6 comments:

  1. Good work on getting the scale back on track! (I need to do that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing I dislike about this time of year... is the money tree gets stingy!!! Glad that you dropped a bad client though, it may have not paid off on the paycheck, but it will during the day!! Yay for a 2 lbs loss!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss! Dropping that client probably relieved some stress on you...which we all know hinders our weight loss efforts! Hope your day gets better peaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say that as much as I love to shop, dropping a client that was making your day worse is totally worth it! Plus, try avoiding shopping until your down a few more pounds. The purchase might be worth the wait if it's in a smaller size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you are back moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete